2 x Spirulina Nigrita Greek Pure Natural 100%, Iodium Free (2 x 120 Tablets)
Spirulina supplements with its high value constituents our daily diet. It restores an imbalanced diet resulting from improper choices or the demanding and stressful everyday life. The great antioxidant and vitamin reserves of Spirulina rectify in a natural way the inadequate intake of fruits and vegetables while the high levels of iron and other trace elements prevent anaemia and other deficiencies.
Several studies have shown a number of beneficial actions of Spirulina in our health.
Examples include the following:
- Provides high levels of energy and endurance
- Reinforces the immune system
- Enhances study and working performance
- Improves quality of life of the elderly and prevents premature aging
- It has a positive impact in athletes’ physiology making it very popular among them
- It supports women during menopause
- It prevents viral infections and inflammation and affects positively renal and intestinal function
- It suppresses stress
- It helps to maintain in good condition skin and hair
- It strengthens the body in recovery from sickness or surgery
- It fights malnutrition and helps recovery from starvation
One Pack Includes 4 Blisters x 30 tablets (120 Tablets)
Spirulina Nigrita is 100 % natural product, highly digestible (up to 95 %), containing a large spectrum of nutrients rendering it a complete food. A large number of studies from independent researchers show that Spirulina is rich in:
- Protein: 55-70 % of dry mater, of high quality protein rich in essential Amino Acids (Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine)
- Vitamins: a large spectrum mainly of B12 and pro-vitamin A (b-carotene); vitamins of the water soluble B complex (B1 or thyamine, B2 or riboflavin, B3 or niacin, B6, as well as the fat soluble vitamin E
- Essential Lipids : especially the polyunsaturated fatty acids gama-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA), and sulpholipids
- Metals/Trace Elements: Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Zink, Magnesium, Copper, Chromium, Selenium
- Antioxidants: phycocyanin, carotenoids, xanthophylls, etc.
- Functional polysaccharides containing sulphu.
Contains phenylalanine. People with phenylketonuria (PKU) should avoid taking spirulina.